What does the Council do?
- Elects the members of the executive board of Helga
- Guides and supervises the acts of the executive board
- Confirms the previous years’ annual report and financial statements
- Elects the student representatives to various positions
- Determines the amount of the membership fee
- Confirms the next years plan of operation and budget
- Decides over on the strategy and other guidelines of the student union
The Representative Council uses the highest authority in the Student Union. The council consists of 20 members and 20 vice-members, who are all elected by the members of the Student Union. The working language is Finnish.
- Miron Juhanpelto, Petrol Blues
- Joni Lappalainen, HH United
- Simo Halme, Petrol Blues
- Ilmari Immonen, Helgan punavihreät
- Anna Orivuori, Petrol Blues
- Arsi Koskinen, HH United
- Eemeli Valli, Petrol Blues
- Sara Lahtinen, HH United
- Saara Ukkonen, Petrol Blues
- Aleksi Nikander, HH United
- Santtu Körkkö, Petrol Blues
- Diana Muraskina, Helgan punavihreät
- Riikka Akkanen, HH United
- Satu Hurme, Petrol Blues
- Leia Alapuranen, Helgan vihreät
- Emil Aalto, Petrol Blues
- Jenni Moisander, HH United
- Werneri Mesimäki, Helgan punavihreät
- Tahko Väänänen, Petrol Blues
- Sebastian Bergman, Petrol Blues
21. Sara Lahtinen, HH United
22. Matti Pussinen, HH United
23. Kaisa Manner, Petrol Blues
24. Ville Lahtinen, Petrol Blues
25. Elle Filander, Kokoomuksen Opiskelijat
Who may attend the meetings?
Usually there is also a live-stream of the meetings on Helga’s Facebook page.
I want to apply! How do I join the Representative Council?
All members of the Representative Council are elected by the members of Helga. To be able to participate in the decision-making process and the work of the council, you need to understand and be able to communicate in Finnish.
Representative Council meeting agendas
Representative Council's lists of decisions
My question wasn’t answered here!
Who can I send my question to?
You may send any question you have about the operations of the Student Union by contacting the council’s chairperson.
Chairperson of the Representative Council
Vice-chairperson of the Representative Council